TravelProducts.com: Roll-up Cosmetic and Toiletry Case Review + Giveaway [Closed]!
Finally! The giveaway I've been promising everyone is here! Its actually pretty late but better late than never right?! So TravelProducts.com was kind enough to send me a gift card to select a product I could review for you all... And this is what I picked!
Roll-up Cosmetic and Toiletry Case in Black Damask
In selecting this item, I thought about the travel to the Philippines. Instead of the usual traincase, this would keep all my beauty stuff organized and not jumbled up.
What I like:
- Many compartments of different sizes & holding capabilities.
- Rolls up and makes it easy to keep.
- Has a hook that can will hold up your stuff.
- Cute design.
- Good price for $12.95
- Nothing at all!
I love this! It helped me out a great deal when we were traveling so much in the Philippines.
One of my lucky blog followers gets a chance to win a $25 gift certificate from Travel Products!
- Must be a follower of my blog.
- Must like this blog post (Click the Facebook like button at the bottom of this post).
- Must reside in the U.S. only! (Sorry guys! I didn't make this rule...)
- Must be 16 years old and up with parents' permission to join this contest if under 18.
- Must have a valid email address. The winner will be emailed the Gift Certificate code. (Note: Winner must check his/her spam frequently after being notified in case the email from TravelProducts.com might be sent there!)
For extra points:
- Follow me on twitter.
- Go to TravelProducts.com and select an item you like and leave it as a comment to this post.
- Tweet about this giveaway. "I want to win @beekyoote's giveaway with @TravelProducts! http://t.co/RRJikONf #beekyootetravelproducts" (You can tweet once a day for an added point each time!)
- Like my blog's facebook page.
Enter the contest using Rafflecopter.