Product Review: Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream in Natural

June 14, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream in Natural
Remember when I said I wanted to try all the American BB Creams I could get my hands on??! Well, Studio Gear sent me their CC Cream to try out! What? A CC Cream? Yes, a CC Cream! The level up of the BB Cream! Read on to see what I thought about their product! :)

Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream in Natural

What it is:
Hydrating CC Cream transforms and enhances your complexion in an incredibly light, smooth formula. This foundation simultaneously fights aging, retains moisture, and covers and treats blemishes with a non-oily, perfectly radiant finish.
Key Benefits:
  • Protects:  SPF 20 protects the skin, while Hydra-Extend technology provides moisture for up to 72 hours.
  • Perfects:  Enjoy natural looking coverage while micro-encapsulated pigments perfects and fade dark spots and acne scarring.
  • Corrects:  Anti-aging and collagen building ingredients help minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Hydrates:  Hydra-Extend technology provides up to 72 hours of continuous hydration.
  • Conceals:  Micro encapsulated pigments deliver a fresh dose of color that adapts to your own skin tone, creating the most natural looking coverage.
  • Smoothes:  Skin nourishing ingredients help to correct and maintain youthful complexion.
$34
 Description taken from here.

Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream in Natural

What I like:
  • Hydrating
  • Evens out my complexion
  • Has a somewhat illuminating sheen to it
  • It' a white slightly watery cream that matches your skin color when applied
  • SPF 20
  • I find the shade natural, SG's middle CC cream shade, as a decent match
  • It stays the 6 hours I have dance practice outdoors!
  •  
What I don't like:
  • Not enough coverage as I wish
  • Not very fond of the smell, at first. It goes away. 
  • Comes in only three shades. I said it was a decent match, but if you look really closely... it is slightly tan (see picture below).

Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream in Natural Swatches

Final thoughts:
I think this is great if your main concern is your skin's elasticity. The finish does provide a youthful glow, as stated. I do not recommend this, however, for those looking for a good cover. I feel like this could work well in the summer just because the sun can be drying and we are more prone to wrinkles (which appear more when there is high exposure to the sun or when your skin is dry). I have dance practice outdoors this summer, so I think I will take this opportunity to use this well. I recommend it for everyday use!

Exciting news!
Studio Gear is giving you, my readers, 10% discount with the code "BLOGGERCC"!
Go check them out:
www.studiogearcosmetics.com
Happy Shopping ^^

Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3