Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer

3:26 PM bee. 0 Comments

Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer  by beekyoote
I just posted this picture up on instagram (@beekyoote)... Yup, I've apparently walked 10k steps in my short run/jog today! Awesome huh? Good thing, I was sent this by Ozeri to try out!

Read on to see more on this cool product!
Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer 
Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer 
Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer 

What it does:
  • Records steps, distance, speed, calories and time with the world's most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
  • 3 Recording Modes: Today, Split & Total -- with a split screen display for multi-data views.
  • New 3D Tri-Axis Sensor (X, Y, Z plane detection) provides superior accuracy in any position.
  • Counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock, Calendar & Sports Timer and Auto Sleep Mode technology.
  • Used by professional athletes, the 4x3motion boasts an ultra slim design that fits in any pocket, and features a blue backlight for night viewing. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • $15, Amazon
Description taken from here.


Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer 

My thoughts:
     I love having this with me! I try not to bring my phone with me when I run ( I run/jog for an hour or two everyday) because of the added bulk I have to deal with. Having this pedometer makes it easy to track down how many steps I take, total miles, the calories I burn from walking, and even the time! Nifty and easy to use! It almost feels like an old school mp3 player which I still like using to this day (iPods can get heavy on the hand) and I rather not fill up my phone with countless apps- it kills my phone. If I'm not dancing, running outside is my choice of a workout and I'm happy I received this to try it out.

Visit them at ozeri.com

You can purchase your own Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Tri-Axis Technology HERE.



I hope y'all keeping up with your fitness resolutions!
I'm trying to get back into running consistently, too.
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3