Tide PODS Plus Febreeze

2:00 PM bee. 0 Comments

Influenster XO Vox Box | Tide PODS Plus Febreeze 

Tide PODS Plus Febreeze 
Tide PODS Plus Febreeze 
Tide PODS Plus Febreeze 

I was sent this by Influenster via the XO VoxBox!

Here are my thoughts:
  • Cute packaging!
  • Smells so good.
  • Does the job.
  • Makes my clothes feel soft!
  • Makes it so much easier when doing laundry (just pop it in & no mess!).
  • Great to have!
   
     Why not make life easier and more fragrant with these? Yes, I do laundry and I really like this! Just be careful to not touch these when your hands are wet because the plastic will melt away on your hands (yep, it happened to me). Great job for the awesome collab, Tide & Febreeze!


Read about the XO VoxBox here.

Want to be able to try new things like there?
Join Influenster here.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3