Read about it.

Detox with Fit Tea.

Fit Tea
I purchased this late last year because I saw this all over Instagram and my needed myself to just flatten out. Check to see how I though this tea performed.

Fit Tea
Fit Tea
Fit Tea

What it is:
  • FAT BURNING AND WEIGHT LOSS: Fit Tea will help you promote weightloss and help promote the loss of body weight by increasing your metabolism! It does this by not only detoxing your body, but also acting as a powerful appetite suppressant!
  • BUILD A ROCK SOLID IMMUNE SYSTEM: Fit Tea will supercharge and BOOST your overall immune system. This will help you from getting flu and colds throughout the entire year!
  • PROMOTE SOOTHING DIGESTION: Have issues with your digestive system? Fit tea will help set you straight, and give you natural and comfortable digestion to make you feel lighter and healthier!
  • ANTIMICROBIAL PROPERTIES: Fit Tea contains powerful antimicrobial properties to help keep you healthy and most of all, feeling good physically and mentally!

Description taken from here.

Fit Tea
Fit Tea
What I think:
     This 14-day detox costs $25 with another $5 for shipping. I got it with a discount of $5, so I ended up only paying $25. This packet wasn't full to the brim and the tea itself is loose. Don't count on it fitting those cute tea filters. Yup, I bought one in a shape of a teapot and most of it went swimming out when I used it. Although, it said it was meant for only 14 days, I was able to make it extend to more than that. I used the same tea twice sometimes so I could prolong the tea detox period. Anyways, this tea is unlike most I've tried! It actually doesn't taste bitter! It tastes somewhat sweet and fruity. It is acceptable to drink it cold or warm. I wasn't able to produce before and after pictures, but I sure did notice the bloating in my tummy go down a bit. I also felt somewhat energetic with this tea. All in all, I think that this tea can actually help with bloating and weight loss if added with exercise. I did use a gift card to buy this and I don't really have moolah at the moment... so sadly, I don't think I will be buying this anytime soon. I do hope I come across awesome tea that will be more affordable. And one more thing, I've been getting texts from them about $5 discounts lately..so definitely look up that discount to save on shipping.

Fit Tea
Fit Tea

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3


Reset @ 09.06.14

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs PhilippinesTravel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines