Backpacks Under $25 on Ebay

2:00 PM bee. 0 Comments

Backpacks under $25 on Ebay.
     
     So there I was once again...on Ebay. I was searching for backpacks that would be perfect for all the travelling I'll be doing this summer. It's because Influenster sent me another gift card to spend on Ebay! And I am more the excited because this girl is low on moolah (what's new?). Anyways, I was looking for something that would be a good travel buddy and Ebay is like a treasure chest of so many options! If you look at my picks above, I was torn from choosing something classy (black leather bag), edgy (black leather bag with camo print & studs), fun (galaxy print & mustache bags) or laid back (camo satchel). It took me a couple of days to search and choose (there was a lot more to my picks actually!), but I had to narrow it down to something that will arrive to my door before the end of May, something hopefully high quality and will hold during my travels (I am a heavy packer), affordable ($25 budget only!), and will match my style. What is my style you may ask? I'm typically dorky, but I feel edgy when the limelight hits...yet I wanna feel classy or feminine. See my problem? Anyways, I already ordered my bag...yes, I finally narrowed it down! It's coming in next week and I'll share it with you all.


Check out my last Ebay post here.
Join Influenster here.
Which bag are you feeling?

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3