InstaNatural #4

2:00 PM bee. 0 Comments

Here's the fourth batch of babies the wonderful people of InstaNatural sent me!
This time I got a mud mask! Woot! I used to be obsessed with masks and my skin right now needs the extra love a mask can give. Read on  to see how it went for me.




What it is:
  • 100% Natural - InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask is made from Pure Dead Sea mud to ensure the highest-quality product. This formula is all-natural and arrives in a 16 oz. jar to deliver premium value.
  • Apply on the Body - This mask also includes a nourishing blend of Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Calendula Oil, and Hickory Bark Extract that provides unsurpassed moisture to soothe dry and irritated skin. Men, women and teens with skin issues can seek help by using this natural remedy.
  • Great for Acne & Blemishes - This detoxifier and purifier comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea, which is known to contain many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium and bromine. These elements work to extract excess oil & dirt from the skin and purge blemishes.
  • Age-Defying Benefits - Using this facial mask once a week also helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Applying the mask will improve your skin so you can achieve a more even skin tone and smoother complexion.
  • $25.97

Product description taken from here.


What I think:
     This is one awesome mask. My tired, dead, and yucky-looking skin revives with this! You'll also definitely feel your skin become cleaner and tighter. I use this almost every other day and most especially nowadays because I feel like my skin is not doing well at the moment. I like how this comes in a really big tub full to the brim with the product. This is actually the heaviest tub of mud mask I have ever come across. The downside is that it itches as it dries up. Nope, no allergic reaction or anything, it just dries itchy. But the itchiness lessens if you wet your face with water right before you apply it. Other than that, this is a must-have and a need for girls who need their skin to come back to a youthful state.


What it is:
  • 2.5% Retinol Protection - Protect against the signs of aging with InstaNatural's powerful Retinol Serum that helps reduce the appearance of sun damage, deep wrinkles, dark circles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and much more for the face and eyes.
  • Supercharged with Powerful Antioxidants - This high-powered serum features a potent blend of Vitamin C, Astaxanthin, CoQ10 and Green Tea antioxidants work together to help repair damaged skin around the face, eyes and neck. Apply day and night for best results.
  • For Smooth & Hydrated Skin - Contains a soothing medley of Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide and Argan Oil to help maintain long-lasting hydration to achieve youthful looking skin that feels clean, renewed and moisturized.
  • $19.45

Product description taken from here.

What I think:
     I feel that it does what it should do, but I feel like I may be sensitive to Retinol. When  I expose myself to sunlight, I think my skin dries up & wrinkles up slightly. I heard that this is the case when it comes to Retinol anyways and you really need to stay away from the sun when in use of this and even apply sunblock all the time. I don't think it is bad, I just don't prefer this formulation. If I do use this, I use it at night.


What it is:
  • Maximum Strength Retinol - With a 2.5% concentration of Retinol (Vitamin A), InstaNatural's Retinol Moisturizer provides a strong dose of this renowned anti-aging antioxidant to deliver optimal results. It is the Perfect Night or Day Cream to Reduce Wrinkles and Other Signs of Aging - Hydrates Skin and Restores Even Skin Tone & Texture for a Youthful Radiance
  • Fights Wrinkles, Fine Lines & Hyperpigmentation - Vitamin A, along with Vitamin C and Green Tea, provide strong antioxidant power to fight against the signs of aging. These nutrients work synergistically to reverse the effects of sun exposure and other aggressors that damage the skin, leading to the development of wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and more. Use night and/or day to even skin tone and texture for a youthful radiance.
  • Reduces Blemishes and Breakouts - Vitamin A has also been known to help with blemishes. By removing dead skin and unclogging pores, Retinol can help control breakouts so you can achieve a clearer, smoother, flawless complexion.
  • Hydrates Skin - InstaNatural's Retinol Moisturizer formula contains a creamy blend of nourishing ingredients, such as Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, and Shea Butter, which keeps skin well hydrated. Once applied, the retinol cream will leave your skin feeling soft and supple throughout the day.
  • $25.97

Product description taken from here.
What I think:
     Yes, another lovely moisturizer. But due to it's main component, not my favorite. It must be because I don't care to apply any sunblock at all and I am usually careless when it comes to sun exposure. I definitely need to change that/ But I definitely like this and the serum, because I've seen other products and they're effects are extremely bad even without sun exposure. This one and it's partner is pretty gentle compared to the products you can purchase especially in the Philippines (I forgot which one it was, but it was heavily advertised when I was a pre-teen back in the day).

Check out more of their products here:
instanatural.com

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3