OxyRub Pain Relief Cream
|OxyRub Pain Relief Cream|
If you follow me on twitter, you probably know I've been experiencing pain from running lately. If you've known me longer, you'd know I have a lot of post-injury pains from my athlete days. That's why I'm so happy that I was given a chance to try this out. If you're running out of relief options, you might want to check this one out.
What it is:
- OXYRUB DELIVERS DOUBLE THE RELIEF OF COMPARABLE PAIN RELIEF TOPICALS. Get guaranteed relief from pain of arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis, backache, muscle ache, and other conditions.
- CLINICAL STUDY OVERSEEN BY SEVERAL PRESTIGIOUS MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS. In a double-blind study over eight days, OxyRub was shown to provide double the relief of a leading store-bought brand of pain cream. Additionally, pain relief increased with each additional day of use over the eight days.
- OXYRUB RUBS IN QUICKLY AND GOES TO WORK RIGHT AT THE SOURCE OF YOUR PAIN. OxyRub harnesses the soothing power of menthol (a proven OTC pain reliever) in combination with an "essential oxygenated oil" for fast-acting, long-lasting pain relief.
- OXYRUB HAS NO MEDICINAL "STINK" OR GREASY FEEL. You will enjoy the pleasant, citrus scent, and non-greasy, easily absorbable formula with no burning, irritation, or harmful side effects.
- FORMULATED BY DR. JOSEPH PERGOLIZZI, INTERNATIONAL PAIN EXPERT. Dr. Pergolizzi is a senior partner at the Naples Anesthesia and Pain Associates Group of Southwest Florida and an internationally recognized expert in pain medicine, anesthesia, internal medicine, and clinical research. He's also an adjunct faculty member at prestigious medical schools. As a clinician and researcher, he has spent much of his career studying what pain is, why it occurs, and how best to treat it.
Product description taken from here.
This is pretty good stuff. I actually have experience using products geared towards pain for many years (i.e. Salonpas, IcyHot) due to competing in Taekwondo and I still find myself using these until now due to running & post-TKD injury pains. Yup, I'm actually pretty much in pain all the time. So when I was given a chance to try this out, I did not hesitate. My ankles are pretty weak now and gets worse with running, sometimes I wake up and can't fall asleep until I take my pain meds. Nowadays, I feel it most on my knees. Now that I received this, I simply massage it into my pain sites. I like this a lot because I can still feel the minty sensation and the relief I'm supposed to be getting. Usually, I don't feel other brands working because my pain is too much to handle. OxyRub is also creamy enough to be massaged easily and doesn't absorb all too fast. I placed my tube of this on my bedside table in case I wake up in pain or to be used before I fall asleep. It also doesn't smell bad, but it does smell minty, and doesn't become or looks greasy at all. If none of the usual brands work, and you want to give your liver a rest from all those pain meds, give this a go. I think it will definitely help.
Check out more info on this here.
Purchase your own tube via Amazon here.
Get 20% off with this coupon code: SAVEOXY2
Thanks for reading!