Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 + Fintie Case

2:00 PM bee. 0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

Last week, I shared with you all what I got for my birthday a month ago. And here's the post reviewing my new tablet & the cover! Woot Woot!



Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

What it is:
  • High-resolution, 7.0-inch display for vivid detail
  • Read e-books, watch movies, play games, browse the web, and more
  • IR blaster allows you to use tablet as universal remote
  • Search TV listings and receive recommendations
  • Share your tablet with multi-user mode
  • Switch to Kids Mode for a colorful, easy-to-use interface
  • Rear and front cameras for photos and video chat
  • Add up to 32 GB memory with microSD slot
  • Easily multitask with two apps using Multi Window
  • Lightweight, portable design


What I like:
  • Bigger than I imagined.
  • Great for movies, ebooks, games, and browsing the web.
  • Wi-Fi capable.
  • Pretty.
  • Responsive.
  • Made well.
  • Bought for only $139. 
  • Expandable memory up to 32GB.
  • No problems in video or voice calls.
  • The darkness level goes darker than my Samsung Galaxy S3's. (No longer blinded!)
  • Everything I wanted in a tablet!

What I don't like:
  • Apps do not save directly into the sd card and may feel like a hassle when you download too many apps.
  • Camera isn't that great and can't focus.
  • Takes a little while longer to charge and you can't switch out the battery with an extra one.

Final Thoughts:
     This is beautiful! The best part is the price! I had a previous experience buying and owning a generic tablet when I was a student in the Philippines. It barely did anything for me and was only functional for Twitter (it couldn't even play Youtube videos). Plus, it died down after a month! The sad part? I paid almost the same amount as this Samsung tablet. Worst part? I bought it using my savings! I was crazy & impulsive back then. Anyways, I'm so happy I got this because I love watching youtube videos and find it troublesome using my phone. Who knew the 2 inches made a difference?! It makes watching videos and playing games a better experience. This was also as functional & responsive as my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, which is amazing because this is considered to be the more basic type of tablet that Samsung offers.This is pretty good and I'm so glad that the white one was on sale for a reallyy good price!

Buy yours here.



Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0

What it is:
  • Dual layer Tuatara series case designed for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (2014 Release)
  • Hybrid soft shock absorption TPU skin & impact-resistant polycarbonate reptile-like hard shell back cover provides outstanding protection for the ultimate drop defense
  • Integrated front cover screen protector prevents scratches without sacrificing sensitivity or visibility
  • All features EASILY accessible with case installed. Button and port cover guards limit dust exposure


What I like:
  • White! And it comes in different colors!
  • Great for the times I accidentally drop my tablet.
  • Doesn't stain.
  • Comes with built in screen protector.
  • Only $16!


What I don't like:
  • For the most part, the buttons are easy to push... except for the power button.
  • Doesn't have a stand.
  • Can get heavy.


Final Thoughts:
     I didn't take any chances and ordered this with the tablet! I tend to get my stuff bruised or scratched up, so I looked for a good option for protection. This is cheaper that the more popular cases, but it does the job. My only real complain is the power button part, but everything else is expected. The ones with the stands are not as protective and I understand that it is heavy for something heavy-duty. 

Buy yours here.


Well, that's it for my Techie Tuesday post...
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3