JanSport Overexposed Backpack in Miss Zebra

2:00 PM bee. 0 Comments

Jansport Overexposed Backpack in Miss Zebra/Mammoth Blue
Here's my third purchase from Ebay thanks to Influenster! Hurrah!


Jansport Overexposed Backpack in Miss Zebra/Mammoth Blue
Jansport Overexposed Backpack in Miss Zebra/Mammoth Blue
Jansport Overexposed Backpack in Miss Zebra/Mammoth Blue
Jansport Overexposed Backpack in Miss Zebra/Mammoth Blue
Jansport Overexposed Backpack in Miss Zebra/Mammoth Blue

     Jansport is always dependable for sure! I've been using it ever since high school and it crossed over to my uni days. While everyone war girly girls with there micro purses, I either had a gigantic purse or a Jansport backpack! My sisters and I had a collection of it when we lived in the Philippines for university, but I left them all behind (I was the only one who actually stayed and finished nursing there) and gave them away to my cousins. So, now, I'm re-building my backpack collection because I realized I had none here at home! I picked this particular backpack because of the design! I love zebra print and it matches my Dooney & Burke bag (also in a zebra print). This edition is also bigger than the regular Jansport backpack most people have. It can carry a 17 inch laptop and is great for travel. I've used it during this year's J-Pop Summit. I also like it more compared to the Roxy bag I got prior to this because It is sturdier and doesn't sag like that bag. I love this! Yay!


Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3