The Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum & Total Repair Eye Gel

2:00 PM bee. 0 Comments

The Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum & Total Repair Eye Gel

I got these two to try out ages ago and have used it mostly during my vacation back in June last year. Read on to see what I thought about it!


Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum 
What it is:
Forget About Fillers & Injections. 
Forget about expensive, invasive procedures. Our powerful anti-aging Hyaluronic Acid Serum plumps and fills in fine lines and wrinkles, making you look and feel 10 years younger! Say goodbye to dry, flaky skin. This intense hydration formula locks in moisture, giving skin a soft, dewy glow. Infused with powerful antioxidants Vitamins C & E to protect skin from free radicals and reverse the signs of aging. Treat yourself to this refreshing serum that instantly hydrates skin and leaves you feeling vibrant and beautiful! 
The Anti-Aging Power Of Hyaluronic Acid. Our 100% Pure Vegan Hyaluronic Acid provides these incredible results:
- Plumps and hydrates skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Locks in moisture, giving skin a dewy, supple glow
- Boosts collagen production, restoring skin's natural elasticity
- Softens and smooths for a more even skin tone
- Leaves skin looking radiant and youthful
Product description taken from here.

What I think:
     This felt like it helped in smoothening my skin! My face felt moisturized, dewy and supple. I also liked that it didn't break me out!


Amara Organics  Total Repair Eye Gel
Amara Organics  Total Repair Eye Gel

What it is:
Try Our Total Repair Eye Gel For Brighter, Happier Eyes!
Feel this eye gel go to work from the moment you put it on. A dab of this soothing eye gel instantly awakens and tightens skin around the eyes leaving you feeling refreshed. This potent blend of collagen boosting, skin firming, and wrinkle repairing ingredients leaves eyes looking more youthful and radiant. Rebuilds skin on a cellular level to reveal fresher, healthier looking skin. 
Formulated With Matrixyl 3000, Plant Stem Cells, Peptides, Vitamin E, & Hyaluronic Acid For The Best Results:
- Get rid of dark circles under eyes, puffiness, bags, sagging, and crow's feet 
- Soothes and cools skin around eyes to reduce inflammation 
- Plumps and hydrates to fill in fine lines and wrinkles 
- Tightens and firms sagging skin around the eyes 
- Improves texture and tone for bright, radiant eyes  
Not Just For Your Eyes
These powerful anti-aging ingredients are also great for your entire face, neck, and backs of hands. It's effective at combating fine lines and wrinkles no matter where they are!
Product description taken from here.

What I think:
     Another good product from Amara Organics. I feel like it does help with the eye bags by tightening, hydrating, and making it radiant. I like the fact it can be used in other areas asides from the eyes!


     All in all, these two have been the tandem that I've been using a lot... and not only me, but my sister also when we were both in vacation in the Philippines! I'm actually running out of both of these! I feel like both help my skin in looking younger by making it supple like when I was younger... which I need so much of! I like both of these and thank goodness Amara Organics invited me to try these! 
Check more of Amara Organics:
amaraorganics.com
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3