Too Cool For You: The WearMe Pro Wayfarer

January 22, 2016 bee. 0 Comments


     This Fashion Friday post is about a pair of sunnies I got from WearMe Pro! I actually received a huge discount to purchase this for reviewing purposes on Amazon only, but I like the pictures that I decided to share it on here!

     This wayfarer glasses are marketed to exude that 80's cool vibe... and I'm not saying no! I really like this! It isn't too small and can definitely cover up a substantial portion of your face. Quality wise, it isn't cheap at all. And you can get this in a pretty sweet price compared to many higher end brands without compromising the style. It also comes with its own pouch and you can check this model over here.

Definitely feeling a little bit cool in this pair of sunnies! :D
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3