Joyal Beauty Vitamin C Facial Cleanser

3:00 PM bee. 0 Comments

Joyal Beauty Vitamin C Facial Cleanser

      Time to talk about skin care and this time, we got a facial cleanser! And this one seems to be promising for the Vitamin C, Rosehip, and... hemp?! I'm probably not the biggest fan of how people normally uses hemp, but I have tried lotions that have this component and felt good for the skin. Read on to see how this hemp-infused cleanser worked for me! 

Joyal Beauty Vitamin C Facial Cleanser

What it is:
This organic facial cleanser gently melts away dirt, oil, and makeup. It tones and lightly hydrates in one simple step for skin that feels perfectly clean and comfortably balanced. Unlike other harsh cleansers which dry and irritate your skin, our unique pH-balanced formula is close to normal healthy skin's pH level and gentle enough for the most sensitive skin. It deeply cleans pores while natural oil extracts help condition skin. Good for all skin types including acne prone skin. It contains hemp oil and rosehip oil which can be very helpful for acne. It contains 15% vitamin c to brighten skin. It is ideal for daily use for cleansing and anti-aging.
More product details here.

Joyal Beauty Vitamin C Facial Cleanser

What I think:
     This feels really good! No other face wash has ever left my face so smooth! This is a gel facial wash with no microbeads and yet was able to make my skin baby soft and bright! It is hydrating enough and I can see how it can be anti-aging. I didn't break out, but I'm not very sure how it can treat skin disorders (because I have none at the moment). I love that it is organic, natural and contains rosehip (a favorite ingredient of mine). While I'm sure that the hemp helps a lot, but like many other hemp products I've tried, the smell can turn me off. But despite the smell, I generally like this cleanser a lot!

I got this free to try out!  Purchase your own here.
Joyal Beauty Vitamin C Facial Cleanser
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3