Azure Naturals Vitamin C Line

2:00 PM bee. 0 Comments

Azure Naturals Vitamin C Line
     One of my most favorite skin care products has to be something with Vitamin C! Vitamin C can help you brighten up your complexion for a younger look... exactly what I need lately. And Azure Naturals has a whole set of skin care pumped with it! Check out my thoughts on these babies!

AZURE NATURALS | ULTIMATE VITAMIN C - SWEET ORANGE ORGANIC FACIAL CLEANSER

What it is: 
ULTIMATE VITAMIN C - SWEET ORANGE ORGANIC FACIAL CLEANSER
Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that will help fight and protect your skin against oxidative damage. Vitamin C is extremely effective against healing and preventing sun damage from excessive sun exposure that most of us have accumulated over decades. ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Facial Cleanser, used along with our family of Vitamin C products will help diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, as well as give you a tighter, toned, and healthier looking complexion
More product details here.

What I think:
     It is a gentle cleanser that starts off as a gel. It doesn't foam up like most cleansers which is supposed to be a good thing! Supposedly, it means that there's no detergent in cleansers that doesn't foam up and, in turn, making it healthier for the skin. It smells so good, doesn't break me out and leaves my skin brighter and smooth. This is currently my must-have cleanser since my skin needs all the brightening it can get!

AZURE NATURALS | ULTIMATE VITAMIN C - SWEET ORANGE ORGANIC FACIAL TONER

What it is: 
AZURE NATURALS | ULTIMATE VITAMIN C - SWEET ORANGE ORGANIC FACIAL TONER
ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Toner used along with our family of Vitamin C products will help diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, as well as give you a tighter, toned, and healthier looking complexion.
Product description taken from here.

What I think:
     A very fresh spray! It smells and feels so good! I love the fact it is a toner in a a spray bottle. I sometimes skip toners because it's so tedious to take out a cotton ball in order to apply the product. The fact it is so easy to use, in addition that it brightens and tightens my skin, is wonderful for me! 


AZURE NATURALS | ULTIMATE VITAMIN C SKIN REPAIR SERUM
What it is: 
AZURE NATURALS | ULTIMATE VITAMIN C SKIN REPAIR SERUM
  • 22% Vitamin C Milk Serum+ 11% Hyaluronic + 1% Vitamin E + 1% Ferulic + Sea Buckthorn + Arnica Flower + Argan Oil + Tamanu + Evening Primrose + Advanced Amino Complex!
  • Azure Naturals Vitamin C Milk Serum Gently Coats Skin and Penetrates Deeply to Deliver Powerful Anti Aging Ingredients!
Product description taken from here.

What I think:
     This is almost like most serums I have tried, but this definitely did not break me out! It actually worked in brightening my skin and making look healthy. I definitely enjoyed this serum and its refreshing scent. A must-try!

AZURE NATURALS | ULTIMATE VITAMIN C ORGANIC MOISTURIZER

What it is:
AZURE NATURALS | ULTIMATE VITAMIN C ORGANIC MOISTURIZER
ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Moisturizer will diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, as well as give you a tighter, toned, and healthier looking complexion.
Product description taken from here.

What I think:
     A pretty good moisturizer. I haven't noticed the the total disappearance of all my troubles, but I definitely did not break me out! I have to agree that it may have helped in achieving a healthier complexion and some tightening and toning of my skin. Pretty good stuff.


     All in all, I love this line! I can see that all are helping me out to achieve healthier and brighter looking skin without breaking me out! Plus, I love love love the very fresh smell it gives out. You can purchase all of these in a set, here. I'm so glad that Azure Naturals picked me to try this out!

More about Azure Naturals
Azure Naturals Vitamin C Line
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3