Spirit Naturals Eye Serum

2:00 PM bee. 0 Comments

Spirit Naturals Eye Serum
     I've been using the Azure Naturals Vitamin C skincare line, but it didn't come with an eye serum. Thankfully, I have a new eye serum to try out from Spirit Naturals. Read on to see how this worked out for me.


Spirit Naturals Eye Serum
What it is:
  • REPAIRS AND RESTORES - Powerful All Star ingredients that symbiotically work with each other to become the best Anti-Aging formula to combat Wrinkles, Dark Circles, Puffiness, Sagging, Crows Feet, fine lines, and bags under the eye in only a few applications. You won't find this combination of Essential Vitamins and Minerals anywhere else.
  • HYDRATES AND FIRMS - EVENING PRIMOSE, BORAGE SEED, ROSEHIP OIL, JOJOBA OIL, SHEA BUTTER, and COCONUT OIL are the MVP's in this revolutionary cream. They are high in GLA fatty acids, which are the building blocks of cells and will rejuvenate aging skin. These are the essential ingredients in this firming eye cream.
  • ALL NATURAL - POWERFUL YET GENTLE - The skin under the eye is the most sensitive area of the face and our cream is designed to be gentle. There are no harmful chemicals only the best of what mother nature has to offer
  • SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - This eye serum is designed to gently nourish whether you have oily, dry, or sensitive skin. The combination of ALOE JUICE, WHITE TEA, ROOIBOS TEA, and VITAMIN E soothes the skin under the eye and helped to further protect and fight signs of aging.
More product details here.

What I think:
     I think that this is a good eye cream that moisturizes my under eyes pretty well. I didn't see immediate resolutions of my deep fine lines, but hydration will be able to stop more fine lines from growing. I felt that this was gentle and it didn't break me out. It smells a tad bit medicinal and the pump is defective. But I like the actual product and purchasing the product comes with a sample of their facial moisturizer, a recipe for a face mask, & a travel-friendly makeup bag. 

You can purchase your own Spirit Naturals Eye Serum here.
Spirit Naturals Eye Serum
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3