Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream
|Swiss Vita Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream|
I'm definitely not getting any younger and so all the signs of aging or just basically being haggard can start showing up under the eyes. Luckily, I got another product to fight that sent to me to review. Keep reading to see what I thought about the Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream!
What it is:
- This efficient skin-care product reduces eye wrinkles and eliminates dark circles for that fresh, bright and younger look.
- Contains the safe and all-natural ingredient AC-11®, helping skin tissue regenerate from oxidative stress and exposure to the sun's UV rays. Scientists have discovered that it enhances the body's natural skin tissue repair and helps make the skin look fair as day.
- This eye cream / serum is also effective in:
- Turning dry, aging wrinkles and eye bags into soft, supple, and youthful-looking skin
- Enhance the skin's biochemical properties and smooth expression lines
- Tighten the skin and act as a firming, toning and anti-aging agent
- Erase wrinkles
- Targeting and alleviating signs of fatigue around the eyes
- Water-based, additive, Paraben, alcohol, fragrance, and sulphate-free. Not to mention very light and airy when applied.
Product description taken from here.
What I think:
This has to be the most "medicinal-looking" eye cream I ever received! But don't let the looks intimidate you. It is more like a very light gel/serum consistency and had no bad side effects. This has been said to show great improvement from 2 weeks and even 2-3 days. I don't think I was able to use it consistently (hence no pictures), but I think I did feel like it helped with soothing the lines that seems to be forming under my eyes a bit. And I think it may have also lightened it up a tad bit, too. I do have this in rotation for my current skin care... so when I remember to consistently use this, I'll try to post up an update. All in all, not bad at all.
I got mine here.
More info in their website.
Thanks for reading!