WHEN "SNOW MAGIC" Face Mask

2:00 PM bee. 0 Comments

WHEN "SNOW MAGIC" Face Mask

     I, personally, have been using masks for the longest time ever. I used some during my nursing school days and even if I skipped a lot of sleep studying, I'd look the most refreshed and radiant compared to my classmates! I was a firm believer in going about my life without makeup and face masks allows my skin to look pretty without covering it up. Now that my skin has matured a bit and I no longer have perfect skin, face masks are definitely vital in any time I can wear one! Even one of the secrets of celebrities and even rock stars are face masks. They keep your face hydrated, smooth and many more depending on what you use. So right now, I have one from WHEN! Did it help me out at all? Read on to see my review!

WHEN "SNOW MAGIC" Face Mask

What it is:
When you want clear and brighter looking skin, put on When Snow Magic to help your skin find its radiance and charm. 
UV rays, heat and stress can cause downcast on your skin. Give a ray of sunshine with When Snow Magic! 
The soft, jelly like mask sheet is made from coconut juice and is infused with light, comforting serum. When Snow Magic contains niacinamide and aloe vera leaf extract for brighter, glowing skin. All When masks contain hyaluronic acid and ginseng extracts to help keep skin healthy.
Product description taken from here.

WHEN "SNOW MAGIC" Face Mask
WHEN "SNOW MAGIC" Face Mask

What I think:
      No joke, this is amazing! First of all, the mask is not paper and is actually made of material that can hold a lot of serum and stick to your face! I don't need to be lying down when using this. I can work my laptop without worrying that this will slip down my face. The mask is also shaped in a way that can accommodate the surface area of my whole face. As for the serum, it works. Snow Magic is supposed to help lighten/brighten the face and you're supposed to keep the mask on for 30 mins. I actually took the mask off before the 30 min mark and I immediately noticed that my complexion brightened up! My skin also felt smoother and softer! This is apparently a Korean brand and we all know how Koreans are killing the skin care game! Ughhh, how I wish I had more than one of this in stock... This is definitely worth a try!

More info at whenmask.com
WHEN "SNOW MAGIC" Face Mask
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3