InstaNatural Argan Oil Thermal Protector Hair Spray

5:09 PM bee. 0 Comments

InstaNatural Argan Oil Thermal Protector Hair Spray
      Even if I haven't been doing anything much to my hair until lately. It's very important to protect your hair! Whether or not it is simply drying it with a blow dyer or styling it up and/or down with a flat iron and straightener, it is worth to take an extra step by spraying my hair with a heat protector. I gladly received one to try out from InstaNatural! Read on to see what I thought about this one!


InstaNatural Argan Oil Thermal Protector Hair Spray
InstaNatural Argan Oil Thermal Protector Hair Spray
What it is:
InstaNatural's Argan Oil Thermal Protector Spray is the ultimate heat-protecting leave-in spray for softer, silkier and shinier hair. This specially crafted formula is enriched with premium ingredients such as Organic Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin B5 and Sunflower Seed Oil to deliver deluxe nourishment to the hair. For a lush salon-like hairstyle you'll love, our Argan Oil Thermal Protector Spray is the perfect addition to your daily beauty routine.
This professional grade spray contains all the right ingredients to change the way your hair looks and feels:
  • - Prevents hair from becoming dull, dry and damaged 
  • - Fortifies hair in the hot and humid temperatures 
  • - Restores natural softness and shine 
  • - Can undo damage done by flat irons, blow-dryers and more 
  • - Packed with natural vitamins and oils for ultimate nourishment
Product description taken from here.

InstaNatural Argan Oil Thermal Protector Hair Spray

What I think:
       InstaNatural is probably one of the top brands that come into my mind for top notch skin care which you can purchase on Amazon... but sadly, I wasn't a fan of this hair care item. Yes, it does moisturize... but almost to the point that it feels slightly heavy. But the most part that turned me off was the smell. It smells almost medicinal (in a bad way) and it smells strong. I'm very sure it can protect the hair from heat damage, but I do not use this so much for those two points.. hence I'm only giving this 3 stars out of 5. 

I got this for free in exchange for my honest review.
InstaNatural Argan Oil Thermal Protector Hair Spray
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3