JUSTFAB "KENZEE"

October 30, 2015 bee. 0 Comments

JUSTFAB "KENZEE"
     Check out these shoes! I've seen advertisements on JustFab a lot on instagram and I can't resist the discount they were giving their first time customers... So, I signed up and immediately made a purchase.


JUSTFAB "KENZEE"
JUSTFAB "KENZEE"
JUSTFAB "KENZEE"
JUSTFAB "KENZEE"

     I was looking for something I could take with me to Vegas and that was similar to the popular black booties that is on trend with the LA vloggers and bloggers I follow. The "Kenzee" was one of the booties JustFab was promoting for Autumn. I made my pick from their many selections. But usually, JustFab lets you take a test that'll pin point your personality and what you may most likely buy. Yes, their stylists pick out items for your own personal boutique. It renews every month and you can switch up your style if you're not happy with the results. They'll also charge you if you don't skip a month and that payment goes to store credit. So if you'll eventually buy something, it doesn't really matter. Everything was fine with this transaction despite that. I feel that if you don't pay the extra shipping, they won't prioritize your order just yet. That incident happened to me.. but the shoes actually came in time as stated. The shoes itself was comfortable, even for its height. But excessive walking in those high heels will eventually catch up to you. The quality hold up alright. It's not cheap at all, but good enough to last awhile. I paid a total of only $17.15 for these fab heels! Pretty good for something so stylish!

If you're interested in getting pretty shoes for less, use my link here!
Check out me at Vegas wearing the shoes!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3