An Affordable Gel Eyeliner Brush Set!

December 09, 2015 bee. 0 Comments

e.l.f. define your eyes brush set
     Of all the kinds of eyeliners there are, I love the gel type! I feel like those are the kinds that stay on longer and better than the ink types. The problem is that they all come in pots and you need a brush to apply it! I've been a fan of the ELF Angled Eyeliner Brush for the longest time and keep re-purchasing it at $3. Not at all expensive, but when you buy one more than twice a year, that adds up! So when I went to Target the other day, I was ecstatic to find this set! If you love gel eyeliners like me, check out this affordable find!

e.l.f. define your eyes brush set
e.l.f. define your eyes brush set
e.l.f. define your eyes brush set
     With this holiday set from ELF, the price of two brushes gets you three! I love the studio line of ELF anyways. It looks sleek and chic as it is built to be of good quality. Plus, where do you find brushes made for your specific needs at the drugstore and at this price? If you're in Target, go grab for this! 

e.l.f. define your eyes brush set
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3