The Zzzquil Influenster Voxbox!

August 18, 2016 bee. 1 Comments

The Zzzquil Influenster Voxbox!
     Well, this voxbox came in a good time! I'm really busy at the moment... a lot of studying actually and that's why I haven't been blogging lately and not regularly posting up beauty videos consistently (I'll get back on it soon). And with that, yes, I am stressed and like my University days... I suffer from insomnia tremendously. So, it is a good time to try this sleep aid out!


The Zzzquil Influenster Voxbox!
     Honestly, this is pretty mild when I tried one of the liquid capsules. But maybe my anxiety is really high or I just have too much sugar going to bed. I did not go to sleep immediately but I was able to wake up early and get my butt moving instead of going back to bed! 


Thank you to Influenster for letting me try this out!
You can join and get a voxbox too, HERE.
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I've been really wanting to try these because I had been having trouble sleeping at night (too much energy)! But I decided not to take them because my mom stated it didn't really work well, and she's usually sensitive to products like these.

    www.thewanderingkitsune.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3