Haul Number 3 for 2013!

February 20, 2013 bee. 0 Comments


Hey Guys!
 I know what you probably are thinking... "Oh no, Bee! Not another haul!", hahaha. Yeah well, I couldn't help it! Anyways, before I get into the products I would like to point out I'm used the Nikon D5000 for this post! I've been using cellphone shots for hauls but now I decided to change it up! I hope you all don't mind my little red notebook which I'm using nowadays... I miss my big laptop but this will have to do.

On to the haul!
NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in 720A Sunny. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in C4. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Lickable. Hard Candy The Perfect Cover Up Skin Clarifying Concealer in Medium. Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Treatment.

Watch out for reviewy new babies!

Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3