Product Review: Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation in 03 Natural.

April 30, 2013 bee. 0 Comments

Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation.
What it is:

A velvety-light, oil-free formula that applies with the ease of a lightweight powder, with the full-color coverage and wear of a liquid foundation. Skin looks and feels comfortable, never dry. Mirror and sponge applicator included. 

12 grams. $7.99
Product information taken from here.



Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation in 03 Natural.

What I like:
  • Great packaging.
  • Comes with a mirror and another compartment with a free sponge.
  • Powder does have a velvety & lightweight feel to it.
  • Does not cake up.

Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation.

What I don't like:
  • Has only a light to medium coverage. 

Final Thoughts:
At first, I thought I liked this powder foundation. I thought it was good enough to replace my HG powder foundation by M.A.C. because of the wonderful texture, lightweight feel, and the fact it doesn't too cakey on me. The only problem with this is it's lack of coverage. I think this is best used when paired with a BB cream or as a re-touch powder. I actually hit pan on this right now because I've been using the Rimmel BB Cream a lot! But if you don't need the coverage, this is a nice light powder foundation.



Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3