New Stuff.

March 31, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

Collected over about the start of the year... see why!



Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream in Medium
 I've been curious about this BB Cream for the longest time! I've seen the Philippine version, Flawless White, talked about on YouTube and got the sudden urge to purchase the one available in drugstores. It came with free makeup remover wipes, which I adore. yay!

E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Black 
I'm on a mission to try all drugstore gel eyeliners! I already have an HG one, but it's always sold out. So yup, I want to see what else is out there that's affordable, available, and gets the job done the best way possible!

NYX Matte Black Liner
The word MATTE got to me. Besides, NYX products are always flying off the shelf where I live. I've let myself grab one before I lose the chance.

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum
 I have to start taking of my skin again. According to the typical Korean regimen, serum is essential for your skin. It gives your face the nutrients you need to stay young and supple. And so, here it is.

Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo
The second brand of dry shampoo I tried. My hair is uber dry from all the hair killing I do. I followed the advice of not washing my hair on a daily basis, which I can do since I live with a cold climate. But just to add some feint freshness to my hair, I need a decent dry shampoo. And so far, so good!


Maybelline Master Drama Shape Brow Pencil in Blonde
The only other brow pencil that looks like could give me blonde-ish orange-yy brows in the drugstore! Let's see if it'll replace my Nyx favorite.

Rimmel London Glam'eyes Mascara
Michele Phan used to rave about this and I see it in stock every time I go to the beauty section. I'm not a mascara lover but I'm willing to try if it could help my nearly hopeless case of straight lashes.

NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer
Again, I grabbed it before I lost the chance! I'd like to see if it'll live up to its name.

E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powde
A repurchase! Who doesn't like two-in-one products that are similar to the Nars??!

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown
My current favorite! Almost done with the one I'm using at the moment... I must have a back up!

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream
 A sample that came with the serum! My mum and sister has been using this and I'm so happy I get to try it for myself.

E.L.F. Eyeliner Brush 
The best, most affordable, and easy to acquire eyeliner brush! I tried using the free eyeliner brushes that comes with the gel eyeliners I purchase, but nothing is as easy breezy to use as this!


Britney Spears' Fantasy Perfume
I've been dying to get my hands on this forever! I think it started when I fell into the perfume phase in college in the Philippines, where my bestie and I hoarded on replica perfumes. I just loved this scent soooo much! And guess what?! That replica scent is a definite dupe to the real deal! Yay! Awesome to know right?! This smells lovely and uber girly... I love it! Yes, I'm so glad to have this in my possession! I'm aiming for the Britney Perfume, Curious, to be the next scent purchase!

That's my haul!
Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3