Sensationally Sunkissed (IPSY July 2014 Glam Bag)

August 05, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

IPSY's July 2014 Glam Bag "Sensationally Sunkissed"
It was right made a post on my April, May, and June glam bags when I got this bag. But the month of July was very hectic for me so I am only getting to discover the contents of this glam bag. Nope, I don't bother checking online what I'll be getting because I prefer to be surprised. But to make up for my tardiness, I filmed an unboxing video to share all my raw initial thoughts. I hope you all enjoy watching! ^^

"Sensationally Sunkissed" by beekyoote.
bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08, Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm, POP Beauty
Sunkissed Bronzer, Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray


What I like:
Hot pink and bright blue constrasts with tan
the Pop bronzer
the Pixi tinted balm

What I don't like:
Hang Ten tanning oil

Final thoughts:
I love the color for this month's glam bag, but I'm not very fond of tanning at all. The bag's contents in general is great. I'm just turned off with the tanning oil. I don't it need since I tan easily even if I cover up! Then again, tanning is the theme of this bag and I probably shouldn't complain, haha.


IPSY's July 2014 Glam Bag "Sensationally Sunkissed"

Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3