STARS AND STRIPES.
| Skyed Apparel | Lincoln Snapback |
Photobucket has been down the past days... I meant to have this up by yesterday for a Fashion Friday post, but here we are... at least, Photobucket decided to get it together now! Anyways, anyone out there loves hats? I do! I certainly collected a lot, but it's been a while since I did. Plus, I've always fancied the American design flag...
| Skyed Apparel | Lincoln Snapback |
| Skyed Apparel | Lincoln Snapback |
| Skyed Apparel | Lincoln Snapback |
This hat is from Skyed Apparel and they've translated the American flag into a snapback... it so cute & cool at the same time! I love the stars and stripes, it's totally up my alley! Plus, the leather details make it feel even more stylish.
1 Comments
The cap really looks good on you. You're so fabulous Bee. :D
ReplyDeleteSpices + Everything Nice | www.ajeinomoto.com
Thanks for the love! <3