I seriously thought you dyed the top of your hair blue before I started watching the video! I'm always scared to pack too much of my makeup when I travel because I know I'll end up losing or forgetting something :( But then when I pack too little, I end up regretting not bringing more things. Haha, the struggle.
Hi there! I'm Bee, and I am based in San Diego, CA, USA. I write about beauty, food, events, music, and anything that interests me. Welcome to my blog!
For reviews and invites, contact me at
hi.beekyoote@gmail.com
2 Comments
I seriously thought you dyed the top of your hair blue before I started watching the video! I'm always scared to pack too much of my makeup when I travel because I know I'll end up losing or forgetting something :( But then when I pack too little, I end up regretting not bringing more things. Haha, the struggle.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thewanderingkitsune.com/
I don't want to end up having to spend money when travelling because I forgot something...but it gets heavy too :D
DeleteThanks for the love! <3