Product Review: N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder 720A Sunny

June 15, 2010 bee. 0 Comments

"N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder gives your skin a sun-kissed look with every application. Leaves your skin with natural-looking bronze tint that looks like you just stepped off the beach. " 

**picture and quote taken from the N.Y.C. website.
  
Price: $2.99

I Like:  
-Matte
-No Shimmer
-Packaging comes with a Mirror
-No Breakouts
-The Staying Power is Okay (despite the fact I sweat too much because of the heat!)
-The Pigmentation is Awesome & can be built up to darker shades
-Does not become Cakey
-A lot of Product in a Pan
-Extremely Cheap!!!

I Don't Like: 
-The Sponge/Puff which feels weird (I use a brush instead)
-Can only be bought in US drugstores

This is a must-have for me... why? Because My face tends to be lighter than the rest of my body... and that's very weird! It doesn't tan..unlike my arms (rawrrrrr!). Its great to make me face look like the same color as everything else without making it seem unnatural or muddy. This is also great if you own foundation or bb creams too light for the skin! And of course, this is awesome for contouring! All this benefits for sooo CHEAP!

Bought this about December 2009.

I hit pan!!!

a closer look!

-aijin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3