Product Review: Nichido Extra Waterproof, Protective Eye Pencil

June 15, 2010 bee. 13 Comments

**click to enlarge :)
Okay, so I usually have thick eyebrows but I accidentally trimmed it down too much!!!
I was at the beauty section of my local mall and was looking at the Nichido shelves and this caught my eye.

I was being random, the numbers signify how many times I drew the product on my hand :)

Price: 60PHP

What I like:
-Pigmented
-Glides on easily
-Waterproof / Staying power is good enough! (despite my sweaty-ness!)
-Looks natural on me (I have really black hair)
-Has a brush (not too big)
-CHEAP!!!
 
What I don't like:
- Nothing!

I used to have the Everbelina eyebrow pencil (a year ago when a gay makeup artist shaved off half my eyebrow!!!) and this Nichido eyebrow pencil is waaay better! It doesn't smudge easily (unless you make it do so), pretty good for a sweaty person like me, and looks more natural! I used it yesterday, I didn't have to touch up after 2 hours. 

By the way, now I look at it... it doesn't state that its an eyebrow pencil.. haha. Ohh well, it works great as an eyebrow pencil. I was planning on getting the Skinfood eyebrow product, but I couldn't find it in ebay. And knowing that my eyebrows will grow back eventually...I'm okay with this.

 I have the pencil on the left brow.... 

Without any eyebrow product I look extremely weird :(
Can't wait for my eyebrows to grow back!

You Might Also Like

13 comments:

  1. you have nice eyebrows! mine are thin and scattered :( i also have the same eye pencil and i love the brush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a good product and inexpensive too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my eyebrows are a mess when it grows out! thats why I need to trim it... but I over did it! :'(

    btw, thanks for commenting sistahs locke & khymm!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You justuse sharpener?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the same product. How did u sharpen it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering how to sharpen it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the product only that long? How do u make the lead or brow pen longer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the product only that long? How do u make the lead or brow pen longer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melhor fábrica de adesiva e colagem não condutora e condutora na China, cola impermeável para plástico, metal, vidro e borracha, especializada em adesivos para semicondutores, eletrodomésticos e aplicações de montagem eletrônica e materiais de proteção de superfície para embalagens e testes de chips. adesivos à prova d'água China

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! الشركة المصنعة للمواد اللاصقة للماء

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3