Drugstore Haul

September 19, 2011 bee. 8 Comments

So these are a bunch of stuff I've picked up at different drugstores and at different times the past two weeks...

Revlon Photoready Foundation in 010 Caramel.
Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in 340 Early Tan.
Revlon Photoready Concealer in Deep.
My skin is at its worst state lately and I thought to myself that I must get something to cover it all up! I thought about getting myself more MAC stuff but I've read and heard so many raves about Revlon's foundation line (being a great substitute for MAC) and I was at the drugstore anyways... so I made myself grab for it before I get more than extremely late in the "Revlon craze". 

ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Wet n Wild Brow & Eye Liner in Dark Brown.
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown.

My eyebrows have been bothering me for awhile now. I know its quite thick but it grows long and seems to have a mind of it own. I decided to trim it up for better control... all I needed was a good new eyebrow product to simulate perfect eyebrows.


Select Lash.
Select Lash.
I've never really tried lashes before, so I thought these would be fine for practice. Just 99 cents each! Not bad, right? They look pretty decent, in my opinion.

ELF Brushes: Concealer Brush, Studio Line Contour Brush, (2) Blending Eye Brush, & (2) Eyeshadow Brush.
ELF Brush Shampoo.
Finally, I got quite a few ELF brushes... They're $1 each except for the black one which is only $3. I needed more eye brushes because I realized I didn't have any. I may have forgotten my old ones in the Philippines. And the Brush Shampoo caught my eye as I was scanning the ELF section. I thought it would be good for all my brushes...


That's the end of my drugstore haul. Please bear in mind they were bought not all at the same time... I just thought its better to just get them all out in one post. I will hopefully do reviews on all of them soon...

Thanks for the time!

<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. interesting prods. I love drugstore stuff. I wish they were as affordable here. Can't wait for the reviews. =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jackie.

    I know right? The prices are way too much over there. And I'll definitely push myself to get these all reviewed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in kuwait. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various kuwait trade fairs.
    exhibition stand builders in kuwait

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in Dubai. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various dubai trade fairs.
    exhibition stand company in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in Dubai. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various dubai trade fairs.
    booth builder in dubai

    ReplyDelete


  6. We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in abu-dhabi. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various abu-dhabi trade fairs.
    exhibition stand company in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in abu-dhabi. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various abu-dhabi trade fairs.
    exhibition stand company in dubai

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3