Second Collective Haul for 2013!

February 05, 2013 bee. 0 Comments

Heyyyy Guys!
So I picked up a couple of things the past few weeks after my first haul of the year... most are new and one former love! Here goes...


EOS Medicated Lipbalm in Tangerine.
I had one of these in the Lemon flavor the other year... I wasn't very impressed and didn't bother blogging about it but I can say that it was, indeed, very cute. My sister picked this up while we were inline at the check out counter in Target. She got another "flavor" and gave this Tangerine one to me.


Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in 886 Black
So I just ran out of my 2012 favorite Palladio eyeliner and none of the ones I currently have are making me happy at all... Finally, this was re-stocked in Target and I couldn't resist getting this again! This is my HG eyeliner of 2011 and the only reason why it didn't make it to my favorites for 2012 was because I haven't re-purchased this soon after I ran out of it. Plus I decided on trying out other brands.

Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder Foundation in 030 Medium
Revlon Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation in 180 Medium Beige.
I wanted to buy the Urban Decay Naked pallete but my sister and my cousin reminded me I already have eyeshadows that will last me a lifetime... so I went to Rite Aid and I couldn't help but get these babies! It's new and my skin needs the coverage right now! Watch out for reviews on these soon!


Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3