January 2013 Favorites!

February 04, 2013 bee. 0 Comments


Hey Guys!
If you follow me on instagram, you've probably already seen these... But anyways, these are the new babies I love for the month of January!

Lioele L'Cret Miracle Magic Lipstick SPF14 in 091 Sexy Red
A magic lipstick that says that it is "Sexy Red" but turns into a pretty pink that will suit your lips!


E.L.F. Studio Blush in Passion.
A pretty pink blush that will doll up your dull complexion.
More info here:


E.L.F. Essential Beauty Book Eye Set in Bronzed.
 Another E.L.F. product! Its a affordable and nifty set that helps me create simple and easy yet beautiful looks for both day and night.
Check it out here:


For last month's favorites:

For my 2012 favorites:


I will try my best to do these every month... basically, I will only be mentioning stuff I love but are new to my routine and what I probably never mentioned to you all.

Check out my instagram: @beekyoote

Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3