My BH Cosmetics Haul + Mini Initial Reviews

September 11, 2014 bee. 0 Comments


It's been more than a month since my birthday and my haul (aka splurge for myself) has been sitting here waiting to be shared to the world. If you're familiar with China brands of palettes & makeup brushes or you know what Coastal Scents is, BH Cosmetics is similar to those. Go on and check out what I gifted to myself.

BH Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder in Shades #215, #230, and #255
BH Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder in Shades #215, #230, and #255
I needed a replacement for my MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation. And so many youtubers were raving about this and say that this is the super affordable dupe of the MAC powder. This was mainly my reason to even go on the website and eventually buy so many other things. So far, I've been using the shades, #215 & #230, everyday.


BH Cosmetics 15 pcs Wild Purple Makeup Brush Set
BH Cosmetics 15 pcs Wild Purple Makeup Brush Set
Beautiful. I washed these and there was no shedding & no discoloration of the brushes or the water. The feel when I handle it is so comfortable. I'm already happy to have a big collection of brushes in the same color.

It's Judy Time Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette
It's Judy Time Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette
I was seeing this everywhere! Blogs and youtube. And so I gave in. This became a staple for everyday use as soon as I received it in the mail.

Eyes on the '80s Eyeshadow Palette
Eyes on the '80s Eyeshadow Palette
I wanted to break free from all the neutrals. I also wanted something similar to the Urban Decay Electric Palette. This turned out to be my pick. So many beautiful an pigmented colors. I just made a look using this palette and you can check it out here.
BH Liquid Foundation in Light Olive
BH Liquid Foundation in Light Olive
Reviewed as a dupe for MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation. It actually isn't bad because it doesn't cake up. It smells of a strong rose scent and may not achieve full coverage on your face.

BH Cosmetics Gel Eyeliners in Onyx
BH Cosmetics Gel Eyeliners in Onyx
Affordable. Not bad like the other gel eyeliners I wasted my money on.

BH Floral Blush Duos in Lilac
BH Floral Blush Duos in Lilac
Lovely packaging! It's two-in-one with a blush and highlighter. Not extremely pigmented but great for a more subtle look.

Gold mini angled kabuki
Gold mini angled kabuki.
I forgot to mention this in my birthday haul because it is too tiny! I had a hard time spotting this amidst my other makeup. It feel dense and soft. Probably will come travel or, simply, go out and about with me.


That's everything I got myself from BH Cosmetics for my birthday! Don't worry about how much! Everything was on sale and about more than half off! And the reason why I got this much stuff at the same time was to avail for their free shipping (which you can only get after reaching $50). Regular shipping would have paid for another brush set, you know! Anyways, BH Cosmetics has pretty good quality stuff at an affordable cost. You just need to be in a look out for your favorites going on sale. But then again, they always have a sale!


My BH Cosmetics Haul + Mini Initial Reviews

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3