Fashion Fridays: Wedding Inspiration by Ashley Tisdale

September 12, 2014 bee. 2 Comments

Look who just tied the knot!

     I get a funny feeling when I think about the fact that this is a star I've watched in a kids' show growing up. I'm probably sad because that means I'm getting old, too! Haha. Well, I should anticipate it more because a lot of the people I knew from high school or university is pregnant, getting married, or married with kids! While the thought of actually getting married is still far off in my to-do-list, I do feel like I'm at the age when wedding inspirations do enter in my head and I do collect some bits & pieces here and there.  Anyways, check out who inspired me this Fashion Friday! :D

instagram posts by @ashleytisdale.

A top secret wedding revealed only via instagram, Ashley Tisdale is officially married!
The dresses and set up is beautiful & elegant. I checked the instagram & site of her planner, Lisa Vorce. And wow, I'm getting certianly inspired in planning for my day!

Oh, if you haven't noticed yet, Vanessa Hudgens was one of the bridesmaids!
My WCW looks great in her pale pink dress, for sure.
instagram pic by @vanessahudgens
Lovely flowers :3

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. The beauty about this place is that it's not just a unique space in itself, but it's a full-service catering space as well, and the food at Banquet Halls is incredible. We worked / developed a relationship with them over the course, and nothing is out of reach.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3