L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in 106 Sun Beige.
| L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in 106 Sun Beige. |
What it does:
Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.
- $12.99
Product description taken from here.
| L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in 106 Sun Beige. |
|
| L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in 106 Sun Beige. |
What I like:
- Feels light
- Long-wearing
- Good coverage
- No breakouts
- Lasts pretty long
What I don't like:
- A little more expensive than drugstore foundations.
- Can get a little messy at the cap.
Swatches!
| L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in 106 Sun Beige Swatches. |
Before & After.
Overall thoughts:
I like this foundation a lot! It doesn't feel heavy or sticky and will not dry up on your face looking like you have a lot of thick makeup on. It almost looks natural with good coverage of course. I brought this with me in the Philippines and used it everyday there. It works well in both the tropics and here is the US! I don't get too oily at the end of the day, but you do look a little dewy from start to finish. I look instantly better with it on without looking or feeling like cakeface. It's one of my favorites so far and I recommend y'all to try it if you haven't already!
Full makeup done!
I'm using the camera of my new Samsung Galaxy Note5. What do you think?
Maybe I can post up for selcas now.
I'm using the camera of my new Samsung Galaxy Note5. What do you think?
Maybe I can post up for selcas now.
2 Comments
Hi, ano pong shade nyo sa mac?
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm C4 in MAC. You could probably use 103 in L'oreal, if we are the same shade because that's what I use now.
DeleteThanks for the love! <3