October & November 2015 Favorites

December 05, 2015 bee. 0 Comments

     We are at the last month of 2015... woah! Can't believe time went by so fast! I'm not sure if I'm ready for 2016 just yet! Wah! Anyways, it's that time when we all share what we've loved the past month... in my case, the last two months! Check it out! ^^

Wet n Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in Private Viewing
Ever since I've been doing more videos on youtube, I noticed my lack of nail care! I picked this out for the "your-nailcolor-but-better" look.

Laura Geller Baked Gelato Illuminator in Gilded Honey
The rumors are true! This is a beautiful golden highlight! I've been loving it since I got it!

BA STAR Glitter Makeup and Glue
I was sent this to review awhile back (I wasn't very good in makeup during that time, lol). But I used this for my makeup during Monster Ball, the day before Halloween, and it turned out well! An extra added sparkle to my look!

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
This is a sample I got with my Naked3 palette. I like the shimmer in addition to the great primer that it is.

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask
As I said, one of my gentler masks.

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Medium Light + L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Founadtion in Sun Beige
Been loving this combo for an instant medium to full flawless base.

Etude House Precious Minerals BB Cream Blooming Fit in Honey Beiege W24
Great for a medium coverage base with all the benefits of a bb cream.

ELF Blush Palette in Dark
Excuse the broken piece, I tried my best to restore it! Anyways, I've been loving using blush which is so unlike me! I realized early on that I don't like blush very much, hence I never really feature it. But during Halloween season, I've incorporated the pink blush for a more Japanese look! Plus, this is a good quality palette (product and packaging) for only $5!

All my favorites recently...
What are your recent favorites?
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3