PLEASE SUPPORT!

June 01, 2011 bee. 0 Comments

CONTESTANT #49


I forgot to place this in my last post.. but here goes! Please support my little sister and my cousin who has joined the contest for the cover 2NE1's LONELY. My older sister made the English version for the lyrics. You can support them by simply taking time to watch their video and if you can, please comment and "LIKE" their video in the original youtube page.


My little sister never really liked to show her talent because she has concerns on not being visually acceptable. This is the 2nd time she entered a youtube contest but it is her first for actually being on time for submitting an entry with the drive of winning! Please help me & my family boost her confidence and not let her talent go to waste... her name is GABBY, by the way! :P
 
Your support is much appreciated!
Thanks a ton!
 
(^_^)

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3