E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer and Liner Sealer.
|E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer and Liner Sealer.|
The Prime side sets your eyeshadow in so your color won’t fade, bleed or crease. The Liner side transforms your favorite eye shadow into a waterproof, smudge-proof liquid liner with this unique clear liquid and built-in felt tip precision eyeliner brush. Now you can have your eye makeup lasting longer for no fuss no budge color.
Product description taken from here.What I like:
- Somewhat smooth concealer-like consistency and no real trouble applying the product on the eyelids.
- Gives an eyeshadow a better pay-off (including those that are powdery).
- Helps an eyeshadow and eyeliner last longer on the eyelids.
- The packaging looks a little chic and is big (easy to find in my makeup bag).
- Cheap! $3 only!
- Available in most drugstores.
- In the Philippines, check out the beauty counters in SM Malls (even SM Naga) or Watsons.
What I don't like:
- You need to spread out the product properly to avoid creasing.
- Costs P250 (more or less) in the Philippines. The mark up is high.
- The sealer end of the product.
|E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer and Liner Sealer: Liner Sealer end.|
This end of the product promises to create an eyeliner out of any eyeshadow and unfortunately, I am not a fan of it at all. The packaging is a screw-type and sadly, mine leaks! The sealer spilled a couple of times on itself and dried up into white marks which ruined the whole look! The product itself doesn't seem to work... I tried picking up some eyeshadow for a eyeliner and failed. The brush, as you can see, is white and difficult to clean (I tried after taking this picture, by the way). And if not cleaned properly and used on different people, dipping that brush in back the container is very unhygienic.
|E.L.F. Studio Eye Primer and Liner Sealer: Eye Primer end in Natural.|
You all know that I do Taekwondo classes (evenings)... I basically do my makeup in the morning and keep it on even then. I know its bad, but I have my reasons... Ahem! LOL. I sweat a lot but I find myself assured that my eye makeup will stay on. I haven't tried rubbing my eyes with makeup on to check if it will stay on... but it pretty much is common sense not to do that especially if you're out and about, right?!
Overall, I like this product for the eye primer. This is essential for my everyday makeup routine because it does better than having to use no eye primer at all. I think the price is good for students and definitely good for simple everyday eye makeup.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/beekyoote
Catch up with me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/beekyoote
Follow me on Bloglovin': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3159990/bees-kyoote-blog
Thanks for dropping by!