Happy New Year!
|Waiting to leave for the party with Bunny <3|
How's the new year going? Mine is pretty good! We had a family party with lots of food (especially sweet stuff) which I tried very hard to resist! ...and I think I controlled myself pretty well... I hope! Haha! I'll be jogging later to burn that off! >.<
Anyways, 2011 has been a funny year for me. So many big life-changing events both happy and not-so-joyful... but it's all good! Here's my 2011 recap:
- Choreographed and competed for my university's hip hop team in PNSA 2011 Move Congress. 4th place out of 10+ schools :P
- Had a repeat performance at my school's Oncology Seminar. I love to dance!
- Presented my solo thesis (the best Qualitative study in the Nursing Department) at my university's first Student Research Colloquium. OMG. Speeches! :D
- Graduated with a Bachellor's Degree in Nursing & Health Sciences. Bitter-sweet end of college life.
- Went to Donsol, Philippines & touched a Butanding (whale shark). Or it touched me! XD
- Vacationed at Caramoan, Tagaytay, & Manila, Philippines.
- Had a blast with college friends! I miss them like crazy! T_T
- Moved back home. Family <3
- Stayed at Chicago for almost a month.
- Turned 21 years old. oh goodness! I'm old.
- Got my blog seriously alive and kicking! with the help of my sister!!!
- Learned a lot from wonderful bloggers! Thank you!
- Won Best Beauty Blog from the Bicolano Blogger Republic group! Yeeee! I am honored! :)))
- Met so many wonderful people in the world of blogging!!! <3 Hi hi hi! Nice to meet you! :)
It doesn't seem like much but 2011 was a like a whirlwind to me and I'm in awe how its all over!
The New Year bring us more opportunities to get it right... right?!
My Beauty Resolutions for 2012.
I'm just a simple girl... who has a lot to learn! XD
And a little reminder for everyone!
Make the most of your life in any way you can!
It's too short to waste!
Once again, Happy New Year ya'll!