Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow 06 In the Buff.
|Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow 06 In the Buff.|
I thought I'd do a review of the eyeshadow quad I included in my Top 11 for 2011... So read on! :D
What it does:
Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow with SoftFlex™ won’t crease or smudge, staying flawless and beautiful for up to 12 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 19 beautiful quads. Opthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. Safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes.
Price: about $7
What I like:
- Good for everyday use for students or the office.
- A lot of product. Takes forever to hit pan! :D
- No creasing.
- Non-irritating even with contact lenses.
- Smooth texture & blendable.
What I don't like:
- Overpriced in the Philippines. Last time I checked it was about PHP900 in department stores.
- This quad may not be good for tan or morena girls... The pigmentation is fine its just that the colors are light.
- Needs a base/primer in order to stay on my lids to last all day and survive my sweat.
- The hinge of the cover/lid isn't built well so open it up with caution.
What I say:
This quad was just laying around at home so I decided to give it some love. I have to admit I was never the type to bother with eyeshadow. I think this is a good quad for those who are starting to learn how to use eyeshadows, defining the creases a little and what not, since the colors are not very deep.
I included this on my Top 11 for 2011 list because it somehow became a stepping stone for me to get into eyeshadows! Mind you, I've got two 88 palettes from Dollface Cosmetics & other Maybelline quads that are sitting there and collecting dust... Yes, I do promise to go and use everything I got! XD
Unfortunately, I think this is phased out here in the U.S. because Revlon came out with their new 16 Hour quads... But you may still see a few of them around in your discount or drugstores.
Catch you later!