Update Review: Revlon Colorstay Foundation.

December 04, 2012 bee. 8 Comments

Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Oily/Combination Skin) in 340 Early Tan.
Hey guys!
I know that it is no longer summer and that I've already did a review of this liquid foundation of mine here but I just have to blog about this new revelation of mine on this product!

In the past review, I mentioned that this was very drying & cakey on my face...and that it would only probably work if I were in a tropical country like my homeland, the Philippines. Guess what?! I was right! This product was beautiful on me during our vacation this year! In the Philippines, I was down right oily skin & I tend to sweat a lot unlike here, in the US where I have dry or combination skin. This made my skin look flawless! This stayed on my face for a good amount of time despite the heat and didn't get oily on me... it became dewy looking after some time which I had no problem with because it looks so natural & nice!

Let me share pictures from when I used this during our vacation!
This was when we visited our family in Naga City.
Again... when I had long hair :D
Just loving my skin here! XD

At our cousin's house... eating!
YUMMY! XD
It looks pretty good for summer in the Philippines...
Seriously, what is hotter than summer in the Philippines?!XD

I even used this during my sister's 18th birthday party wherein I danced two times but it stayed on so well on my face! It, of course, came off when I had to wash of the cupcake that was smooshed on my face! LOL. But it stayed on great even if I touched my face a couple of times during pictures which you can see on this post.

Basically, I love this only for the humid weather and when I had oily skin. With results like this, I don't mind the $10 price tag! HAHA. This has definitely become my must-have when visiting the Philippines from now on.


Read my original post on this foundation here:
http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2011/09/liquid-foundations-rimmel-vs-revlon.html


Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>



Don't forget to join my International Giveaway with Firmoo!
Open till December 19th!

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. Looks great!!! I've never tried this foundation before but a lot of people said it's great for warmer climates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They said nga this is a GREAT foundation! (they meaning beauty bloggers all over the world!) Parang MAC studio fix fluid!
    Looks great on you pa, gurl! :)

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, but only if I'm not here in the US :D
      Thank you! ^_^

      Delete
  3. I love this foundation, I have been faithful to it for a while now.. if anyone needs help with choosing the right shade ps beauty does a cool website with a foundation finder I like using it when I'm shopping online and there's no other way other than guessing of knowing the right colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! Atleast you can use the product while here in the Philippines isn’t it?

    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3