KPOP Mondays: PSY's GENTLEMAN DANCE COVER!

April 22, 2013 bee. 0 Comments

PSY's GENTLEMAN DANCE COVER!
Okay! So last Wednesday, the 17th of April, my 'Fairy Ladies' performed with me for the Performing Arts Club of our college! If you've seen my last Kpop Monday post on Psy's Gentleman... we've decided before hand to include it at the end of my dance act!

Watch for your enjoyment please!
By the way, we changed it a tad bit! :P

If you're wondering why we're called the 'Fairy Ladies' it's because we're the same girls from Puck'd: A Midsummer Night's Dream Remixed musical play I acted as 1/5 of Titania, half of Mustardseed, and as the fairy dance choreographer (and did some directing for the actual acting parts). We've all become so close as friends even after the play! And with their new found enthusiasm to dance (they had no experience in dancing prior to Puck'd) and my love for dance, we've decided to perform in the talent show. Hopefully we will do more in the future! People have been telling me constantly to create a dance club in school, since we have none! I'll think about it! HAHA.
Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3