Nails of the Day: Neon Pink x Green Session.

April 08, 2013 bee. 0 Comments


Happy Monday!
Okay, this is unusual for me... but as I've said in my last post, I shall do all those nail polish swatches for you guys! This all work outs because I am getting into doing my nails! YAY!

Anyways,here's my combo for the week!
On my left hand...
Sassy Colors Nail Polish in Neon Pink
Sassy Colors Nail Polish in Neon Pink.
Sassy Colors Nail Polish in Neon Pink.
Sassy Colors Nail Polish in Neon Pink.
.This came out a little lighter on cam but if you seriously want that neon pink, this will give you that! You can the color pay-off you need in one coat! Only P19.50 for this bottle! Good job, Sassy Colors! So if you need a nail color that will stand out, I recommend this!

On my right hand...
Allue Glam Rock Nail Colour in Green Sessions.
HBC's Allue Glam Rock Nail Colour in Green Session.
HBC's Allue Glam Rock Nail Colour in Green Session.
HBC's Allue Glam Rock Nail Colour in Green Session.
This Allue Glam Rock Nail color is probably one of my favorite colors ever! It's actually more like teal to me and that's why I love it (try noticing the color of some of my fonts here in blog. teehee!). I bought this a long time ago with another one in Neon Pink which I reviewed here. So far, this is doing fine and also is very pigmented in one coat. This is available at all HBC outlets (got mine at Pacific Mall Legazpi) in a 5ml bottle for P20.

Check out what I currently have in line to review here and here.
And watch out for more posts on nail colors!

Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>



You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3