KPop Mondays: RINGA LINGA DANCE COVER in VEGAS!

April 21, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

During Spring Break, I went to Los Angeles for the LA Korean Festival and headed to Vegas with my family! We stayed at MGM Grand Hotel, where Manny Pacqiao claimed another victory the day before, and went up and down the strip. My sis and I decided to film an offical kpop dance cover mv of TAEYANG's RINGA LINGA. I, initially, didn't want to try learning this dance when it came out because it was quite difficult and I deem myself unworthy. This changed when I enetered MNET's DANCING9 and got into the second round! Unfortunately, I didn't make that cut... but it forced me to learn this dance because of the requirement! Anyways, this was filmed also at Caesar's Palace, Bellagio and Hoover Dam (we visited this before heading home). Dancing in public was quite an experience. You'd think people would be used to crazy stuff in LV, but noooo... I got passer-bys to stop and stare, occasional cheers (I got two "I LOVE YOUs") and people filming me. HA! Anyhoo, I've been to this place before and if you're not down to party, it could get boring. I decided to just chill and take in the sights... along with filming this video.




  
Check out my youtube page: 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYING WATCHING 
and
Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3