Foodie Post: 'LETTE MACARONS, LITTLE TOKYO

July 15, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

'Lette Macarons, Little Tokyo

Currently my favorite macaron joint!

'Lette Macarons, Little Tokyo
'Lette Macarons, Little Tokyo
'Lette Macarons, Little Tokyo
'Lette Macarons, Little Tokyo
'Lette Macarons, Little Tokyo

These macarons are the best! I've tried others but those were made variably (sometimes small or big), easily cracks, or even too sweet. These on the other hand are perfection! It may run a little expensive, but I love it! This was during our visit to Little Tokyo this July 3rd for Anime Expo 2014. This little shop is bright, clean, and lovely. This is a must-try when you drop by Little Tokyo in downtown LA! I got my friends to try it out, too!

I'll be posting a vlog soon about my LA Adventures for Anime Expo 2014.
Watch out for it soon ^^
Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3