My 2014 Birthday Haul.

August 31, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

Because I actually treated myself this year... haha!
Read on to see what I hauled on this year's birthday month.

Yves Saint Laurent lippies from my awesome older sister! I got a pretty pink, Pink in Devotion, and a fun orange, Orange Impertinent. Beautiful color and packaging!


The bangle is from my aunt, but the books were my gifts to myself. I always wanted to have a legit beauty and style book at hand. I've heard so many people talk about Kevyn Aucion's work and so, I picked his book. And as for Lauren Conrad, I really like her polished style... which I need to master. Plus, I think she is effortlessly pretty. She's the type to be someone definitely taking advice from.


Okay, so it may seem a little excessive to buy all these at once... but I wanted the free shipping! Haha! Watch out for my post on these babies from BH Cosmetics!


And finally, a new hair straightener by Hot Tools Helen of Troy because our old one was dying and my hair needs to be straightened when i go out and about.

I actually talk (a lot more) about these a video!
Watch it down below:

The 2014 Birthday Haul by beekyoote.

Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3