MUST BE NOW in VEGAS!

October 11, 2015 bee. 0 Comments

NMB48 "MUST BE NOW" DANCE COVER MV
     It's been a week since I came back from Vegas for the BIG BANG Made Tour. As much as we partied the three days we were there, we made sure to also film a highly requested video! Yup, in the midst of the busy Strip, I did the longer dance cover version to NMB48's MUST BE NOW!

NMB48 "MUST BE NOW" Ver. 2 in Vegas by kyoote.

     Compared to my first video, this was filmed outdoors (obviously) and I've added the song's dance break! I, honestly, feel so free doing this dance... it's more my style. And even if it is difficult, I just enjoy it more especially when I look back to watch the video output! I hope you WATCH, THUMBS UP, and SUBSCRIBE!

My dance channel:

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3