December 2015 Favorites.

January 31, 2016 bee. 0 Comments

     December was a month ago, but I still want to share what I loved back then! Read on to see what I loved for the end of 2015!


I felt like trying to use up powders that I have lying around. It's still smooth as ever and I hit pan! Yess!

2. NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
Easy to use when I don't feel like whipping out a separate brush to use with my ABH Brow Pomade.

3. MAC Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC35
      A really good concealer I used heavily during 2012. It has great coverage and withstands the heat & humidity of the Philippines (when I went on vacation then). I haven't used it in a while because I decided not to be as tan (or I got lighter, lol) and this kind of concealer from MAC is now discontinued. I started using this as an eye primer so I can use it up and use it for the Back-to-Mac program.

Still an uber affordable and great quality eyeliner ever since I used it back in 2009. I re-purchased it and been using it to touch up on my eyeliner.

5. Benefit They're Real! Mascara
A freebie I got for my birthday from Sephora the other year. Seems to be giving my lashes pretty good volume.

6. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
I got this as a gift a year ago and barely started dipping into it almost a year after. I finally learned how to create a look with this... I will probably film a tutorial on it soon!

7. Nichido True Colors Powder Blush in Cool Rum
      A blush I picked up last year in the Philippines... and I remembered why I did. It almost shapes up my cheeks when I don't have a contour powder with me. Definitely a good choice if you want a natural blush.

What are your favorites lately?
I'm thinking of posting up a talking video of my January faves by next week.
Subscribe to my beauty channel HERE.
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3