Simple Glam Makeup

February 03, 2016 bee. 0 Comments

     Here's another for my "makeup tutorial"... wah! I just wanted to share something I do most of the time... so if you think you'd like to know another of my go-to look, watch & read on!


Simple Glam Makeup Look by beekyoote.
     I noticed that one of my most liked photo on instagram & most popular photo on facebook (it's not a lot compared to others, but it's pretty good for me, lol) used this makeup combo. I can change up everything else except for the main combo of the Sassy Colors lipstick & eye shadows. And this look probably the easiest & my fail-proof look if I want to look fab fast! 




Products Used:
Nivea Men Sensitive Post Balm Shave
Maybelline Fit Me! Matte & Poreless Foundation in 220 Natural Beige
MAC Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC35
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown
Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter
Eye Splashes False Eyelashes
Kiss Clear Strip Eyelash Adhesive
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator in Blackest Black
FS Cosmetics Two-Way Cake in Rajah
Wet n Wild CoverAll Pressed Powder in  Light/Medium
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in Translucent


     I'm still trying to improve the quality of the videos and figuring when it's the best time to film... but bear with me, I'm working on it! If you have any requests or you want to see me or hear me, please be sure to LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE to my beauty channel

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3