The Real Techniques Influenster Voxbox
The contents of the voxbox...
|The Real Techniques Influenster Voxbox|
Create a fresh, beautiful look with the help of our Spotlight Essentials. We’ve combined three uniquely cut brushes to help you draw attention to your eyes and cheeks. Each brush has multiuse bristles designed to work with cream, powder, and liquid makeup.
- 300 tapered blush: specially-designed tip highlights and sculpts across cheeks for seamless finish
- 102 triangle concealer: flat edge highlights the tops of cheekbones and angled edges contour around eyes, nose and chin to mask imperfections
- 203 tapered shadow: densely packed and precision cut for blending shadow into the crease and eyelid for a seamless finish
- exclusive brush roll: store your brushes in this brush roll that doubles as a clutch
What I think:
Very nice essential set that covers the face and eyes. It is also very chic and looks so much cuter than your usual brush set. The bristles of all the brushes are soft & did not shed during/after washing. Does not "prick" the skin either. Beautiful and functional!
What it is:
Our micro setting brush is the key to completing any look.
- A perfectly controlled dusting of product
- Ideal for setting powders or highlighting powders/creams
What I think:This is from their original line and I like it very much. It is great for placing the highlight powder under my eyes and cheeks. I can say it would be great to "bake" with as well when I use loose powder. It is of great quality, did not "prick" my face and feels so soft. It is consistent of what could be said about the Real Techniques brushes.
MIRACLE COMPLEXION SPONGE
What it is:
This versatile beauty tool was designed with a revolutionary foam technology to evenly blend makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish. Use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage.
- rounded sides blend large areas of the face with a dabbing motion
- precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections
- flat edge for contouring around the eyes and nose
- ideal for liquid foundation
What I think:It turned out to be so much better than I anticipated! I was simply "stamping" on my foundation and it blended it by itself! Plus, it used only half of the usual amount I use (when I use brushes). It's crazy how this works... I'm a believer now! If you could try one thing from Real Techniques, pick this one up now!
You can watch me use all of these and talk about it more in my video!